Some of the images used by Grossmann & Berger GmbH were taken in-house, made available by other authorised persons, commissioned from external photographers or purchased from image agencies.
All images are protected by copyright. Use is prohibited.
- In principle, the use by others of the images shown on the Grossmann & Berger GmbH website (hereinafter: G&B) is prohibited. This applies in particular to reproduction, distribution, exhibition, making available on the Internet and provision by means of image and sound media.
- As an exception, the reproduction and distribution of images for editorial use is permitted exclusively for information on the subject of property. Only the type of use defined in this section is free of charge and does not require prior permission.
- Any other use of the images must be requested in advance from G&B and requires the prior express written consent of G&B. For use by others, a fee must be paid, which is to be agreed in each specific case.
- In cases where, according to No. 2, others may use images as an exception or if this has been approved by G&B according to No. 3, the user
- may not transfer the rights assigned to them to third parties. In particular, they may not pass on the images in any form (either as photographic prints, printouts, copies, files or on a CD) or offer them for reproduction or distribution in online systems.
- The user is obliged to notify the photographer or other entitled party of these
- terms as well as Grossmann & Berger as the owner of the rights of use. Reference to the rights holder must be made as follows: Rights holder: Grossmann & Berger GmbH.
- Immediately after completing the contribution, the user is obliged to send two receipts to G&B at their own expense or, if used on the Internet, inform G&B of the website address. Any modification of the image by any montages
- is not permitted without the consent of G&B.
- G&B reserves the contractual right to revoke any rights of use granted if there is a good reason to do so. § 41 Abs. 1 p. 2, para. 2 and para. 3 UrhG (German Copyright Act) apply accordingly. The right of use will expire upon receipt of notice that it has been revoked. In this case, the user will undertake to refrain from using the image in the future – in particular, to refrain from carrying out any further duplication and distribution. Finished products may – insofar as they have been obtained in the correct manner according to this agreement – continue to be distributed until they have been used up.
- In the event of a breach of this agreement, G&B may demand that the user collect all of their products that display the images at their own expense and either correct them or completely cease to distribute them. In addition, G&B reserves the right to claim damages in this case.
- In the event of non-agreed use of the images for personal gain, G&B or the persons entitled to the images will be entitled to receive the customary image fees. In addition, G&B and image authors reserve the right to claim further damages belonging to those persons entitled to the images.