Grossmann & Berger GmbH is one of the leading service providers in the business of selling and letting commercial and residential properties.
Including its headquarters in Hamburg and locations in Berlin, Stuttgart and Munich, the group of companies consisting of Grossmann & Berger and E & G Immobilien has 25 local offices throughout Germany.
Drawing on their comprehensive expertise in the real estate business, some 250 employees provide the full range of relevant services. They also benefit from the company’s more than 90 years standing in the industry.
Grossmann & Berger belongs to the HASPA Group and is a founding member of the national commercial real estate network German Property Partners (GPP).
Grossmann & Berger offers a full range of services in the following sectors of the industry:
- Advisory service
- Letting commercial properties (offices/practices, shops/restaurants, industrial/logistics premises)
- Sale of office blocks, commercial business premises and multi-family homes
- Property and development project optimisation
- Selling and letting residential real estate
- Consultancy for developers, marketing and buyer management services for new-build developments
- Capital investments (subdividing properties, holiday homes, serviced apartments)
- Premium real estate
- Real estate valuation
As a member of GPP and thanks to the cooperation with our partners, Grossmann & Berger offers as well the following services:
- Corporate real estate management (CREM)
- Banking and financial services
- Equity financing for development projects
- Fund and asset management
- Property management
Through its long-standing contacts with local government and business circles, Grossmann & Berger is intimately acquainted with real estate development activity in its regions and can readily find the suitable partner for most projects.
Knowledge of the market and representative data gathered by the company’s research team is regularly distilled into analyses for customers, market reports and price trends.
Grossmann & Berger takes greatest care to ensure its real estate brokers are well-qualified and have a thorough knowledge of their region, in order to provide the best possible consultancy service to clients. The company therefore has a policy of ongoing further training for its staff.
As an employer, Grossmann & Berger also believes in a spirit of partnership, which is why its team members remain loyal to the company for many years.
That is our basis for establishing long-term, trustful client relationships.